RE: Learning BDI Emc - Outputs

The standard for machine axis layout that I have heard is that the long axis
of the table is X, and the shorter is Y and if you lay your right hand on
the table with your fingers straight out and in the X+ direction your thumb
is in the Y+ direction. If you are building a machine at home this is not
real critical, but if you are using software that converts from CAD to CNC
you will have to invert one of your axis or everything will be made in
reverse (or lefthanded).