Re: Learning BDI Emc - Outputs

Jack,

If you have a windows machine with a burner on it you can burn the
cd with that if you wish. If you are using Adaptec Easy CD Creator you
need to change the extension from .img to .iso then click on file, then
create cd from cd image, and then when the file open box pops you
change the file type to iso and select the file.

Bill