Re: Learning BDI Emc - Outputs

I've spent part of the day today compiling a new BDI version of the EMC from
a sourceforge image from this morning.  It works!  I'm adding in the tkemcex
gui stuff and doing some testing and should have it in the dropbox sometime
tonight.

If you have a running BDI, this will add a second runnable EMC will all the
latest bug fixes.

Ray