Re: EMC documentation

Hi Ray

Count me in - I could never get logged on to the OpenAvenue server for even
simple things like downloading public files.
Whilst setting up ssh can be another black art, your handbook page makes even
that a trivial task.

I have several pages of text I would like to contribute, and doing a CVS
update from sourceforge would enable me to keep the BDI handbook more up to
date.

One small request - Could the Doxygen files be added gradually. A 50Meg+
download would play havoc with my connection if it were in one hit.

Regards, Paul.