Re: What if quwstion...

Pete

Absolutely correct.  I never know how much Linux to put into the EMC stuff.
Partly because it has broader application than Linux.  But you are correct
that we should expand the linux branch of the handbook.  Perhaps we can all
contribute to this documentation as soon as we get the repository going.

Ray

<s>