From: Marc Le Douarain [mavati-at-club-internet.fr]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 12:59 PM
To: Kurtis Martineau
Subject: ClassicLadder real-time !

Hello !
and a happy new year !

I write to inform you that I've just uploaded a new version of ClassicLadder
supporting RTLinux. So the refresh of the rungs can now be done in
real-time!
Another advantage is that we can now write a little piece of code to access
directly hardware for real i/o ports with inb() and outb().

If you can take a try, to see if it works for you...
I've used RTLinux v3 + Kernel 2.4.4
It should works with an older kernel version (2.2 for example)...

Bye.

---
   Marc Le Douarain
   "mavati-at-club-internet.fr"