HAppy New YEar from IFSA ! (Newsletter 26.12.01)

Sorry if you received this message some times. Mail server errors have taken place.

Welcome to Sensors Web Portal
INTERNATIONAL FREQUENCY SENSORS ASSOCIATION (IFSA) NEWSLETTER
http://www.sensorsportal.com
http://syurish.webcommunity.com (mirror)
http://web1.webcommunity.com/syurish (mirror)
December 26, 2001

This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers e-Digest, delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry.

Sensors Web Portal Inc. would like to take this opportunity to thank you and more than 23 000 subscribers of IFSA Newsletter - for the continued interest and positive feedback we have received during the year. Sensors Web Portal Inc. and IFSA wishes all of its Newsletter readers, visitors and members Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

25 000 pages are visited on Sensors Web Portal each month and now we overstep 1 million hits barrier! If you feel you have received this message in error, please see below to unsubscribe.

Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation including DAQ.

This issue of Sensors Express is sponsored by * Santa Claus *.

I. Monthly Sensors Web Portal Up-date Briefs:

NEWS:

* Sensors Wish List has been opened
If you have a problem to find or use a sensor, please send us the details of the sensor, application,
operating conditions, etc. and we will include it in Sensors Wish List.
(http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/Wish_list.htm)

* New sensor subsection LIST OF VACUUM SENSORS MANUFACTURERS has been started;
(http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/SENSORS/Vacuum_Sens_Manuf.htm)

* Sensors & Transducers e-Digest, No.12, December 2001 in NEW DIGEST section:

1) PiezoPAK Series Accelerometers from Endevco
2) High-Temperature, Annular Ring Shear Accelerometer
3) New Accelerometer Thermal Isolator
4) High-Speed Colour CMOS Image Sensors
5) New Flipper Solenoid Valves
6) Novel Carbon Monoxide Sensor

(http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/DIGEST/New_Digest.htm)
Deadline for articles and press releases for the next issue of S&T e-Digest - 15 January 2002.

UP-DATED:

* MECHANICAL sensor section (link to the technical paper to help you choose the right accelerometer);

* List of FLOW SENSORS MANUFACTURERS;

* TRAINING COURSES (new courses in USA);

* LINKS (coming sensors events) and ARCHIVE (smart sensors papers and abstracts) sections;

* FOR ADVERTISERS section (current portal statistics are now available there);

* There are three new contents of 'Sensors and Actuators' (A: Physical and B: Chemical) journals with access to abstracts;

* 'Sensors & Systems'  journal's page (abstracts of articles 2000 - 2001)

CURRENT PORTAL'S STATISTICS: 6.3 Gb bandwidth used; 1 029 876 hits; 226 304 page views.

II.  Additional information.

Nearest Future Plans

The following addition targeted sensors sections will be opened in the nearest future at Sensors Web Portal:

- Accelerometers
- Angular Rate
- Conductivity
- Density
- Dimension
- Displacement
- Force/Load
- Inclination
- Linear speed
- Motion
- Navigation
- Position
- Radiation
- Stress
- Tilt
- Torque
- Torsion
- Viscosity
Interested to be in Lists of Manufacturers ? Contact our sales managers:

USA, Canada and International
sales-at-sensorsportal.com
NIS countries
syurish-at-mail.icmp.lviv.ua

Interested in sponsoring this Newsletter ? Contact our sales managers:

USA, Canada and International
info-at-sensorsportal.com

Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to Sensors Web Portal at info-at-sensorsportal.com

To unsubscribe from the Newsletter, reply to this e-mail message, enter "Unsubscribe" in Subject line and the following text in the body of the message: unsubscribe <your email address>. Be sure, that you have received this Newsletter to <your email address>.

IFSA Newsletter and Sensors & Transducers e-Digest are e-publications of Sensors Web Portal Inc.

Have a nice day !
With best regards,

Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish,
Vice President