RE: ./sim.run ?

The messages are strictly speaking not blank.  They can be viewed in Outlook
98 (at least) by simply opening them.  They just don't display in the
preview pane.  Opening the message does not cause attachments to be
launched.  Your attachment is of course typically not launchable unless
associated with some program anyway and is clearly a PGP signature when
viewed with a text editor.

IMO a minor inconvenience for Outlook users (like me).  Much better than
obnoxious HTML messages by far.

Regards,

Barry