M/G Code for Pause ?

Crew:

Is there an M or G code to pause the machine? I looked through the M/G
Codes in the Handbook but didn't see one for pause.

Also, is there a way to connect a STOP button to EMC that stops EMC
without losing position? I have a button commeted to the driver enable
lines (Camtronic) which stops the mill. However, EMC doesn't know about
it so continues sending pulses and changing its internal postition. I'd
like a big red button which does the same as the Abort button on the
screen.

Thanks in advance. :-)

--
Hugh Currin, PE