Re: RedHat6.1/linux-2.4.4/rtlinux-3.1/emc-1.1-17/libstdc++-2-libc6.1-1-2.9.0 compiled

Pete

You can find all of the babylon project rpm's by looking at the index.html
on the cd.  Choose RPM repository in the BDI CD.  Then index by Vendor
then Babylon project.  This shows a list of all the RPMs created,
compiled, or edited, by Paul for this release.

Others have detailed the specific EMC files.  You could build the real
time kernel as suggested and then use the emc-source-* rpm rather than
download a sourceforge set.

Ray