Re: RedHat6.1/linux-2.4.4/rtlinux-3.1/emc-1.1-17/libstdc++-2-libc6.1-1-2.9.0 compiled

Pete,

I just did a Debian install of emc-1.1-17 with rtlinux-3.1pre3 and linux
kernel 2.2.19.

Why don't you just grab the source and compile yourself.

Grab a stock kernel 2.2.19 or 2.4.4 and apply the rtlinux patch, compile
kernel, set up lilo.conf, re-run lilo and boot the new kernel image,
then procede with the rtlinux compiliation. After that, configure and
compile emc. sha..sham a Slackware EMC box.

--
Jeffrey Bell <jfbell-at-earthlink.net>