Re: PCI I/O cards

Hi Kurtis

Running EMC with a touchscreen is not too difficult. Finding one that will
work with Linux is a little more difficult. I had one from Trident Displays
and found the XFree86 driver didn't work. After a little bit of hacking on
the latest CVS XFree sources, it worked. Long story, but I had to replace it
with another touchscreen kit, this time from KeyTeK. The demo magictouch
driver didn't even want to work with any XFree86 version I tried. Back to
hacking code....
If you need the sources for the MagicTouch (KeyTek) screens, just shout. I
have precompiled modules for XFree86-3.3.5 and 4.20 along with the sources.
Free for the asking.

Regards, Paul.