RE: Stepper motors

I have three Vexta PH299 4-wire stepper motors with Vexta self-powered
half-stepping drivers.  This means no additional power supply required, just
plug them into the mains.  They are rated at 300 oz-in and are standard Nema
34 frame single shaft motors.  Two of the packages are brand new, the other
one I have had out of the box for experiments.  They come in original Vexta
packaging with documentation.  They cost a bit of money, but I may be able
to make some sort of deal on them.  I had envisioned using them on my router
project but I have not made much headway on that one of late.

If interested let me know and we can exchange email addresses.  Some
indication of what you consider to be a reasonable price may help out here.
For example, Camtronics was selling off a surplus of Nema 34 motors at over
$100 USD.  I thought that was reasonable since they can cost many times more
than that.

Regards,

Barry