From: Fred Zinsli [fred-at-shooter.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: EMC problems

Thank you very much for that information, I will try that on monday when I
return to the site.

I should state at this point that I am extremely greatfull to those who have

contributed there suggestions to my problems, they have all helped in one
way
or another.

Can I assume from your statement that when I run the EMC_Run from the icon,
it uses the EMC.INI, and when I run the EMC_Generic from the icon, it uses
the GENERIC.INI files and so on ???

Being involved with the virus(Windows), I tend to just use icons and not
command lines.

Also, can someone please explane to me how I get linux to create a log file
of what it is doing, so that I can view/post this information if required.

Regards

Fred