Re: EMC configuration help

Hello,

following recommandation (from Matt and Darrell, thanks to both)  I did
set INPUT and OUTPUT Scale to 40 (as step count for my setup. Now I get
limit exceeded for axes and also following errors. Seems odd since the
previous 8000 counts and the appropriate value for UNITS did work (kind
of, apartt from the scale mismatch) And I still do not know how to make
the physical machine limits known to emc. (Other than by excurs limit
switches in wired in hardware).

Erich