EMC configuration help

Hello,

since control over rs-232 is currently not feasable with EMC I did bite
the bullet and procured an additional step and direction 3-axis driver
card. The machine is now connected and responding to commands (kind of).
Now I am stuck with not beeing able to spot the place where the number of
steps per revolution, pitch of the leadscrews and the length of the
axes is made known to EMC (x and y are the same pitch but different pitch
for the z-axis). Help me out please, I am just cursed with blindness and
can not see find the location to make the required entries.

Thanks,
Erich