help!

Hello folks,

  yes, I'm still struggling with the TREE machine, there is a weird
problem with the servos... (RH 6.2+kernel 2.8 and rtlinux 3.0 & STG II
card.).

  lately motors are behaiving weird, or just I never noticed it, there
are suden moves 0.01 to 0.015 inches and the encoders don't realize
that movement, I thought there were problems with the watchdog timing
out, but I changed the value to 1.07 sec and still having that problem.

 any ideas?

thank you.
esv.