Re: Parallel port pinouts

Hi Ed

Yes, EMC can be forced in to using different pins on the parallel port - BUT
it has to be done at the source code level. If you are reluctant to hack and
recompile the code, the easiest option is probably a small DB25 jumper box.
Maplin in the UK sell them, and I suspect Radio Shack in the USA would have
something similar.

Regards, Paul.