Re: Help with new error - it went away???

Hi Barry

There are alternatives to rtlinux - You could try rtai, but there is still
some work to do to get everything working. If you are using a 2.4.x kernel
with rtlinux, migrating to 2.4.9-rtai might prove an interesting exercise.
This is definitely mainstream at the moment, so you can expect some real
suprises along the way.

Regards, Paul.