RE: Threading on a lathe with EMC

Can EMC set up 2 axis in a master slave arrangement? I guess it would
otherwise be known as electronic gearing. Would also be useful on a gantry
type machine to keep both end trucks in line.

I work for a company that builds gantry type XY plasma & oxy/fuel cutting
machines and that is how our present control works.

Pete Cook