Re: How to RPM

Hi Andy

Which RPM(s) are you trying to install ?

If it is the rcslib AND emc rpm files at linuxcnc.org/bdi, try using the
command:

rpm -ih --nodeps <packagename>

For more info on the rpm syntax, open a console up and do a:

man rpm

This will give you all the various options available to you in all their gory
detail.

Regards, Paul.