Re: my machine presentation

Ray,
I forgot to say that I can only control the servo one with EMC. The
other one is with both but the ISG one is more reliable. they do the
step generation on a Altera processor on the I/O-Card.
Till

--
Dipl.-Ing. Till Franitza
Institute for Control Engineering of Machine Tools and

phone: ++49 (0)711 22 99 2-28
fax:   ++49 (0)711 22 99 2-22
email: till.franitza-at-isw.uni-stuttgart.de
web:   www.isw.uni-stuttgart.de