EMC issues and PID tuning.

guys,

  we are talking to the Tree Machine, now it is time to fiddle with EMC
and PID tunning.

  running EMC I am able to manually set the output voltaje but the
Encoders not always work properly, accually I would say never, unless
the servos are power off and I move the table manually. otherwise the
take a lot of time to start moving and more time to stop, sometimes
they would freeze.

  I am using the original emc.ini file with acceleration parameters
equal to 20 and all that stuff, guess that needs to be changed too.

regards,
esv.