Re: Pre Release version of new GUI.

Ian

I noticed a while back that bad code in mdi or auto doesn't consistently
pop up an error message.  For this reason I've been running in a terminal
so that I can see some of these.

I'd suggest that perhaps you should include a G21 command in the ini even
though it is supposd to defalut there.  For those who don't know about
setting defaults through ini it is a line like.

; Startup codes for RS-274-NGC interpreter
RS274NGC_STARTUP_CODE =	G20

and should be placed in the top section [EMC] of the ini that you want to
run.

HTH

Ray