Re: Pre Release version of new GUI.

Hi Ray,

Speaking of EMC GUI's I have been fooling around with the
open edition of Borland's Kylix (Delphi for Linux). It is a free
download from the Borland site. Anyway, I am just playing
with it to try and get the hang of it and I started an EMC GUI
with it. Got the user Interface started, but it doesn't talk to EMC
yet (not sure it ever will for that matter). Any idea how that
would be accomplished? Would I be sending commands to
EMC through emcsh, or is there a better way. I really don't
expect much to come of this, as I said I'm only playing, trying
to learn something. I'm not much of a programmer, but it's
sort of a challenge to get something to work

Bill