RE: what cad/cam package

I use Vector very successfully with EMC. It even has a specific EMC NC
object (post). If you are a member of the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO group there are
special discounts. See http://www.imsrv.com for details on the product. They
just announced version 9.3 will be released in a month. It only runs in a
Windows environment, but people have run it successfully with Win4Lin on
Linux.

Tim
[Denver, CO]