Re: STG interface

> Hi Enrique,
on Picture 1 you see how I did it. The electrical load is no problem, but it
looks ugly and the mechanical load is considerable.
On Pic 2 there is another 8axis-card-solution of isg www.isg-stuttgart.de.
They used scsi-cables. SCSI has 50 pins, too. You could build an adapter into
the backside of your PC. Some manufacturers offer Flat ribbon cables that are
rolled an isolated so they look round. I think they are rather expensive.
Good thing is buid the computer into the machine.

Till