RE: Z axis Offsets

Quick reply,

I am running tkemc as a 4 axis configuration so it is definitley not that it
is the last axis defined. As I mentioned the functionality seems to work
properly with xemc as the front end. When I switched between front ends all
I did was change the entry in the .ini file from tkemc to xemc with no other
change to the .ini.

Tim
[Denver, CO]