Re: stg v2

Till,

 my 2cents here.

 I dont think stg2.c makes a loadable module for stg_v2_8axis_mod.o, it
is however the base for it when compiled with the correct flag.

 I have to go back home and cut the required part for this so it would
be until tomorrow US Central Time (unless I make my old laptop to
dialin) that I can send it to you and the list. I will if anyone hasnt
although it looks to me that you can figure it by yourself. just take a
look how stg8mod.o (8 axis module for stg mod I card) is built. or
stg2mod.o (stgII for 4 axis support). that's the way I did.

regards,
esv.