stg v2

hi!
it's me and my stgv2-card again.
It is necesary to include some things in the manual of the stg, i think.
I have now found out, that there are DEFINES that concern the kind of
stg-card that is in the sysem.
another DEFINE tells the compiler if there is ANY stg-card installed.
The defaults for these switches are wrongly set for most of the users, i
think. Because it is defined that there is neither model 1 nor model 2 really
present in the system.
I kept wondering why port d din't work all the time.
For three axes everything is fine though the initialization routine is never
ever executed.
I am not VERY sure about what I am writing here, but quite sure.
Also i kept editing the file stg_v2_8axes or something all the time until i
noticed that this file is never mentioned in the Makefile. stg2 is more up to
date, i think.
I am not in the position of being demanding. Consider this as a hint,
please.
Sorry I dont take the time to fix the stuff myself for all the others.
I am afraid I would only mess up most of it.
Regards,
Till

http://www.gmx.net