Re: bug with rtl8139

Hi Will

Did I not mention that little change ?
 I think there is also mention of this on the BDI page at linuxcnc.org or in
the FAQ pages of the handbook.

On the subject of rtai - You are correct about the current rtai release not
installing the modules in /lib/modules. Another thing I have noticed with
rtai is modprobe will report unresolved symbols. Yet they load and appear to
function as expected without any errors being generated. Don't expect EMC to
compile without a fair bit of work though !

Regards, Paul.