Debug bug?

List

While testing out some stuff with the new ex gui, I happened to reset a
bunch of the debug window stuff while running cds.ngc and plotting the
results.  The interpreter jumped from about the second or third pass on the
first pocket to the start of the face on the diamond.  The terminal output
looked like a complete listing of all the blocks.

I tried to repeat the performance but this time it aborted the running
program.  Moral - Don't try to reset some settings during a production run!

"I was working in the lab late one night..."
-Boris Karlof "The Monster Mash"