STG version2- HELP!!

Hi!
I made myself a Motion module including the 8-axis-object of the stg card.
Once before connected the enable-pins, I pressed the home-Button and 10volts
came out. Fine!
When i use the stgdiag, the counters work fine, too.
But:
In yemc, when I go to joint mode before i turn the amps on, the axis
positions only run when i turn the encoder up to a certain speed. When I turn
Too fast, they stop running. They sometimes recover, but then stop again and
finally dont recover any more.
I have only one motor connected so far. the amp is not well adjusted so far.
When I turn the Machine on, the motor starts to move and run into its limit
switch. I attached an oszilloscope and saw no +-10V coming out. P Gain is
1000.
Are there different latch modes, latchfrequecies, interrups or something that
are chosen in the software? Do i need to set #defines and recompile? Are
maximum speeds exceeded? Do cycle-times affect the encoder handling?
How can I debug this?
Till