Re: EMC I/O tcl

Ethan

Good job on the Tcl/Tk mods.

Do the parport scripts produce a window?  Are you using the correct
address for your parport.  If you are trying to run the parport viewer as a
user, you will need to change some permissions.  These are listed in the
faq on the handbook.  My copy says question 3 but the current version may be
different.

When you are running the emc, you can't change parport pin values with
exercise because the rt processes have control of it.

HTH

Ray