Re: EMC Control Panel

Thanks, Ray
I will have a look at your upload to sourceforge. I am just starting
to play with Tcl and Tk. Takes a bit to get used to it. Maybe I will
convert the "M" key to a feedhold key, I just put the M in there so
it would look symetrical and I could not think of anything else to stick
there. I have never used it when in MDI mode.

Bill