Re: Using DRO data for feedback

From: "Allen" <allenf-at-choice.net>

> > Should I not be able to run it just by clicking it?
> > I'll try it from the terminal.
>
> I honestly don't know if you can click it.
> I'm mainly a console guy. I played too much
> with MS-DOS in the eighties <BG>.

Ahhh.
Yeah, I'm kinda screwing myself here as I went
for the full immersion/sink or swim method of learning Linux.
As such, I don't know much about a pure console interface yet.
I just downloaded the BDI, burned the image, built a box,
slapped the CD in, and ten minutes later it was running.
"Now,...how do I...?" and  "Uh-ohhhh..."

> Did you read Paul's post?
> When I install BDI I always select the "Developer"
> option. If you haven't done that then that explains
> why you're not finding the dro.c source file and why
> you're not finding the paths I've been talking about.
> In order to get smdromod working from the BDI install
> you'll have to reinstall and select "Developer", then
> you will have access to the source files.

Yep, went and re-installed.
Thanks go to both of you for helping.

> Hang in there,
> Allen

Heh, I'm trying, but I fear I'm sucking more water than air right now...

Weyland