RE: Set Coordinates Tcl

OK, now I'm really confused.

If I write "1.0" into the 5221 parameter, which I guess is the default X
axis adjustment, the X axis changes by .0394, so it's displaying metric.

How can that happen if I've set up everything to inches?

I have set the .ini to inches and am using G20 in the program. I think that
G20 also is in the .ini file for startup. The Tkemc has the word "inches"
in the top right hand corner.

Where does the metric conversion happen?

Ethan