RE: Bin Files comments and suggestions - Very long

I understand all of this except #9. I have the .ini file set to inches, not
auto. What else do I need to change?

Also, just be make sure that I'm explaining myself correctly on the A axis.
I rotate it to 30, 90, 150, 210, 270 and 330 degrees, at which time my
program ends. I don't want the axis to move, just have the display go to
zero. Will the G92 do that?

Ethan