Bin Files comments and suggestions - Very long

Having spent the better part of a week trying to get the new bin files
working I have made a few observations. I'm assuming that some (most?) of
the installation issues are related to my hardware but they may help
someone else.

1. Ray very patiently explained to me over a number of email conversations
that a
.rtlinux_version.localhost.localdomain.localdomain.linux2.2.14_rtlinux3.0
hidden file is created when emc.run is run. The new version is supposed to
prompt for you to type in 3_0. This prompt did not appear for me. When I
finally found the file it was empty. The simple addition of 3.0 to the file
made everything work nicely.

2. Is there a way to reset the A axis using a G code command? I don't want
to rotate it back to 0, just reset the position.

3. Has anyone added a clock or cycle timer to the Tkemc? I'd like to
compare program differences to the second.

4. Where is the good backplot? In all my fooling around I seem to have lost
it.

5. Can I edit the Tkemc file to set the default font and "World" instead of
"Joint"? I also need to default "Commanded". I changed the "commanded" in
the .ini file but it doesn't change the default.

6. Why does the rotation on axis A only show in "commanded"?

7. For the script "Set_Tools" the probe dialog box comes up.

8. The manual homing does not work properly. I am using X,Z and A axis. To
home the Z axis I have to highlight the Z axis and the Z axis will move.
It's kinds weird.

9. The "Set-Coordinates" script uses engineering units rather than inches.
If I set the change to 1.0, it changes the axis by .039...

10. Also on the "Set_Coordinates" script, Tkemc should update on the
"Write" button and not the "Close" button.

11. The Tkemc display for coordinate offsets seem to be hard coded to X,Y
and Z. how difficult would it be to have them read the .ini file? Can
someone tell me what to do so I can do it?

All minor issues to an excellent program.

Ethan