Re: cvs server not working

Paul wrote:

> Sorry about that folks - Not sure what happened last night, but I had my
> connection terminated towards the end of a commit. Not sure what to do if it
> happens again.

Don't worry about it. I've had the same thing happen to me a couple of
times, sometimes running another commit seem to clear it but most of the
     time the only way I have been able to fix it is to ask the folks at
sourceforge to clear the lock.
Go to sf.net, click "Contact Sourceforge", click "SourceForge Support
Manager" then there's a form to send a message.

-- Will