Re: bdi801bin.tgz

Ok, I have been trying to get the bdi801 bin to load
without much luck. Presently running original BDI.
Copied the 3 files to directory /usr/local/emc0801/
and performed the cat and untarred it. did the
./install and so far everything is ok.  Go to the
emc directory at /usr/local/emc0801/emc and
edited the emc.ini to run steppermod, commented
out the period parameter for freqmod and saved
the file. tried ./emc.run and it looks like everything
is going ok. The first time it runs I enter 3_0 when
it asks for the rt platform. Continues doing it's stuff,
when it comes to

starting emc motion program steppermod.o - done
starting emc io program minimillio.o - done
starting emc task program minimilltask.o - done
minimilltaskintf.cc 962 error on axis0
minimilltaskintf.cc 962 error on axis1
running emc display program tkemc
emcsh.cc 5642: cant connect to emc

at which point it will proceed to shut down

any ideas?

Bill