RE: Need TkEmc Help

Joel,
  I made the changes that you suggested and it really made a difference. The
machine is much snappier. I made my first programmed cuts. I am pleased with
the results. Will the new Emc binaries that where just uploaded correct the
G21 problem?
                Thanks everyone for the help. I am new to Linux, so I am
like back in kindergarten, and have still much to learn.
                              George