Re: New EMC binaries for BDI

Hello Ray.

I downloaded these today and ran quick test. It seems that I can
easily crash the machine with OLD BDI-binaries easily but -not-
with your NEW binaries.

So it seems that they are working !!!!! Concratulations for fixing
this !

Installation was really painless, I just followed your instructions
and everything was ok real soon.

I used minis.run and configured minis.ini to match my old settings to
see if it crashes. By using your new version, I was able to reboot my
machine and start using EMC right away. I repeated this 5 or so times
and everything was as it's supposed to be. (Compared to old
installation that crashed every second boot when first move at EMC was
made.) I haven't yet made any real parts with it but this fix sure looks
promising.

So thanks for nice and easy fix. I really recommended this for
everyone who has been experiencing system lockups/crashes at EMC's first
movement.

System used:

BDI EMC 2.09
P266 / 196Mb

Best regards,

Henkka

* Ray (rehenry-at-up.net) [06.08.2001 23:32]: