Re: Eagle and EMC??

Hello Malte,

I have used "GERBERAUTO" setting in Eagle. The file that is produced I
have put through small perl-script. You can use my script on-line at
[1] or you can download and modify it to suit your taste.

Best regards

Henkka

[1] http://www.yty.net/cnc/eagle2emc.html

* Malte Rütemann (malte-at-micompan.de) [07.08.2001 15:09]:

--
We have lingered long enough on the shores of the Cosmic Ocean.
		-- Carl Sagan