Re: smdromod errors

Allen,

Not to sure that I am in a position to help as I am new to this game....

But have you tried installing the mod manually :

Firstly at the command --

lsmod (this should give you a list of all the modules installed and
running!)
insmod smdromod (this should attempt to install the mod if it can find
it. it will  also fail if the mod requires another mod to run)

I have never tried running it not even to sure what its for ...... but
this is the way to manually check modules etc....

Good luck.....

Let me know what the fix was when you find out.

Regards,

Steve G