Re: Emc Help Required

You can't use the old modules with a newer kernel or rtlinux version. If
you successfully built from source as your first message indicated then
there should be a useable newer steppermod.o somewhere under the plat
directory. If not then something went wrong during the compile and you
will need to figure out what that was.

-- Will