Re: Memory problem?

Hi Allen

No it is not normal - Although sometimes when I do a BDI install, memory gets
reported as the full quota, sometimes just 64M.

The fix is to add a line to lilo.conf (in /etc) - I don't have a BDI to hand,
but the section we're interested in will read something like:

image=/boot/vmlinuz
            label=linux
            read-only
            root=/dev/hda3
            append = "mem=128M"

It is the append line you need to add (note the case of the "M") - When you've
edited lilo.conf, type 'lilo' at the command prompt then reboot.

Regards, Paul.