RE: Virus alert

Yes but does the virus have a name so I can find a virus remover?

-----Original Message-----
From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] On Behalf Of Ron Wickersham
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 1:23 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Virus alert

i heard it on the radio here in northern Calif as some replicating virus
that had put as many as 2000 mails in one person's inbox.  they reported
it was actually two virii and the efect of the other had not been
reported.
the actual text of the message agreed with what the radio reported.

i didn't pay much attention since i use pine as my mail agent running
on Sun so it wouldn't affect me anyway.  but i did examine the
attachments
sent by the mailing list program and the evil stuff had been removed.

-ron