Re: Sluggish TkEmc with BDI

Hi George

It sounds like PERRIOD and/or CYCLE_TIME  needs to be adjusted a bit - I would
try doubling PERIOD and see what effect it has on system speed. Freqmod is very
demanding, unless you have a fast computer, it will be sluggish. Do the same
with both the occurences of CYCLE_TIME and note the results.

Regards, Paul.