Re: arc file?

Got all java applets to compile thanks.

At first when I attempted to compile rcslib under windows, a file named
winver.cpp was missing.  I found that file in an earlier version and put it
where the compiler expected it.  However I suspect the file isn't used any
more and I should have just deleted it from the project.

Things are working well for a change!  Thanks again.

Don